I have a multi system configuration - Ubuntu 16.04 and Windows 10.
I installed Knoppix and I have to select the system I want to use from a grub.conf. menu which comes up after start.
Where do I have the access to enter the cheat code for Knoppix?
I have a multi system configuration - Ubuntu 16.04 and Windows 10.
I installed Knoppix and I have to select the system I want to use from a grub.conf. menu which comes up after start.
Where do I have the access to enter the cheat code for Knoppix?
Here is the entry for Knoppix boot in my grub.cfg. Where would I have to enter the code 'tz-America/Vancouver?
PHP Code:menuentry 'Debian GNU/Linux (buster/sid) (on /dev/sdc1)' --class gnu-linux --class gnu --class os $menuentry_id_option 'osprober-gnulinux-simple-d3e1c0de-0517-45d5-b1a8-518122a550b8' {
insmod part_msdos
insmod reiserfs
set root='hd2,msdos1'
if [ x$feature_platform_search_hint = xy ]; then
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root --hint-bios=hd2,msdos1 --hint-efi=hd2,msdos1 --hint-baremetal=ahci2,msdos1 d3e1c0de-0517-45d5-b1a8-518122a550b8
else
search --no-floppy --fs-uuid --set=root d3e1c0de-0517-45d5-b1a8-518122a550b8
fi
linux /boot/vmlinuz root=/dev/sdc1 rootwait lang= apm=power-off nomce libata.force=noncq tz=localtime loglevel=1 lang=en apm=power-off initrd=minirt.gz nomce hpsa.hpsa_allow_any=1 loglevel=1 rw
}
linux /boot/vmlinuz root=/dev/sdc1 rootwait lang= apm=power-off nomce libata.force=noncq tz=localtimeI guess this would be the line where I have to replace tz=localtime to ---> tz=America/Vancouver ?
I guess this would be the line where I have to replace tz=localtime to
---> tz=America/Vancouver ?Yes exactly, that's the line....it works probably for all cheat codes...Great feature...This might be my main Linux OS from now on!
Thank you fredvej for the hint...Issue [SOLVED]
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I also had to change timezone in
-> Root/boot/grub the menu.lst
(when running Knoppix)default 0timeout 30
color cyan/blue white/blue
title KNOPPIX
root (hd2,0)
kernel /boot/vmlinuz root=/dev/sdc1 rootwait lang= apm=power-off nomce libata.force=noncq tz=America/Vancouver loglevel=1 lang=en apm=power-off initrd=minirt.gz nomce hpsa.hpsa_allow_any=1 loglevel=1 rw

Apple 40W Dynamic Power Adapter 60W Max for iPhone/iPad/AirPods/MacBooks OEM
$17.99
$6.99
Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99
OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99
Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24
OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99
OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015
$26.98
OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99
Lot of 100 OEM Apple Magsafe 2 45W AC Adapter A1436 with Power Cable - Grade D
$339.99
Open Box Apple OEM 30W USB-C Power Adapter MW2G3AM/A - A2164
$15.99