-
Senior Member
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I also had to change timezone in
-> Root/boot/grub the menu.lst
default 0timeout 30
color cyan/blue white/blue
title KNOPPIX
root (hd2,0)
kernel /boot/vmlinuz root=/dev/sdc1 rootwait lang= apm=power-off nomce libata.force=noncq
tz=America/Vancouver loglevel=1 lang=en apm=power-off initrd=minirt.gz nomce hpsa.hpsa_allow_any=1 loglevel=1 rw
(when running Knoppix)
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Karibu
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I also had to change timezone in
-> Root/boot/grub the menu.lst
(when running Knoppix)
Welcome to micro- (or was it nano-?) remastering of Knoppix 
You can do quite a few adaptations by editing the kernel parameters. For example, doing multi-booting in a more orderly fashion.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Micronik A1200 Infinitiv Tower, NEW IN BOX, Commodore Amiga 1200 Kit
$1472.50

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$950.00

Amiga 2000 2630/CPU 68030 25Mhz
$300.00

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

Commodore Amiga 500 Motherboard Rev 5, A500 #548 (As-Is)
$64.75

Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99

External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
$135.00