anyone knows if it will work on here?
Anyone got Knoppix to work on this laptop? If so, how long does the battery last?
anyone knows if it will work on here?
![]()
I got it working on my 2140. I would expect it should work the same on the 2135.
I have not yet worked out the issues with starting up with a wireless LAN (802.11b) card in the PCMCIA slot... the detection sequence hangs. But if I leave the slot empty, I boot up ok.
Haven't run it for long periods at a stretch yet, but the battery should go 3-4 hours, same as in winblows.
I'll be working with this as I get more time.
good luck!
Mike

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50
Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$693.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
$140.00