-
Junior Member
registered user
Login Questions
Am running knoppix 3.2. Just installed with a dual boot with winXP.
I can't seem to be able to logout of KDE and login as a diff user. When i hit logout, the green dragon appears and if i choose logout, the screen goes black and just stays that way.
Also I can't seem to figure out how to add another user to my knoppix.
My HDD is currently split into four parts. a NTFS partit for XP, a FAT32 that I am hoping to use for both OSes, a ext3 and a linux swap. I can;t seem to be able to see my NTFS and FAT32 partitions on linux. I understand that I can only read from NTFS but like I said I wanted a FAT32 for my mp3s and pictures.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
xolstis
Similar Threads
-
By Siphter in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-26-2005, 01:38 AM
-
By Mustang64 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 11:09 PM
-
By torbu in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 11:33 AM
-
By turbines in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-17-2004, 04:40 PM
-
By spydie in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-25-2003, 05:03 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99