-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix 2 Harddrive or Debian 3.0 r1?
I have decided to install Linux on my new system, thanx to Knoppix .
Question is, I have read somewhere that installing the O.S. off of the Knoppix C.D. to your harddrive is unstable errr something... So should I just download and install the latest Debian?
Oh and if installing from Knoppix is not a problem, then how would I go about doing that?
Thanks to all of the helpful people on this board
Similar Threads
-
By Compmad in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-03-2005, 10:42 AM
-
By darkwid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 10:30 PM
-
By michaelmay in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-22-2004, 10:22 PM
-
By datakid in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 07:46 AM
-
By ppanula in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-13-2003, 11:19 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$245.00

MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2390.00

Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$225.00

MITS Altair Computer Notes January/February 1977
$100.00

MITS Altair Computer Notes June 1976
$90.00

S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

Intel 4004 IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$46.00