You might want to check your /etc/skel directory and copy the . file from your home directory to there. /etc/skel is where your home directory for your users is copied from upon boot.
I am remastering from Damn Small and everytime I compress and make the ISO. It seems to default it back to the 'clean' style and the init file is not the edited version. I can't seem to figure out why this is happening. Although I am sure I am overlooking something simple. . .![]()
Any ideas? Or experience with this?
You might want to check your /etc/skel directory and copy the . file from your home directory to there. /etc/skel is where your home directory for your users is copied from upon boot.
That directory is empty. . .(?)
It's a (very) dummy solution but it can work:
Go to /usr/share/fluxbox/styles and copy your favourite style to Clean and to Simple too
Yes I had thought of that but the issue now is I want to use a certain background also. . .
Search here at the Forum. I have already seen the right solution to your question![]()

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Vacloong Vacuum-Sealed 3D Printing Filament Kit, 20 Packs PUMP+20P, White
$18.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67