Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Smallest knoppix

  1. #1

    Smallest knoppix

    How can I do to fit knoppix on a 650 CD? I want to use it for a server so I doesn't need X etc etc.
    tks

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3
    You can do that by removing packages

    apt-get remove ....

    see the remastering doc.

    Greetings

    Millekink

  3. #3
    I'm working on a gentoo system and I get an old server diskless. so I want to create an openmosix and I download the iso from clusterknoppix. But this iso is too big and I want to fit in a 650 CD. what can I do?
    thanks,
    Dnix

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,353
    You need to follow the directions at the following location:

    http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...masteringHowto

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Commodore 128 Case + Keyboard + LED, C128 Computer Parts picture

Commodore 128 Case + Keyboard + LED, C128 Computer Parts

$42.50



Vintage Commodore 64 C64 Box Game Boxes & Manuals Only Lot EA Accolade  picture

Vintage Commodore 64 C64 Box Game Boxes & Manuals Only Lot EA Accolade

$199.99



Vintage Commodore 64 Big Box Game Boxes Manuals Enchanter Dragon Riders Of Pern picture

Vintage Commodore 64 Big Box Game Boxes Manuals Enchanter Dragon Riders Of Pern

$189.99



Commodore OS Vision 3.0 | Bootable USB Install | Linux Gaming OS picture

Commodore OS Vision 3.0 | Bootable USB Install | Linux Gaming OS

$24.99



Vintage Commodore 1702 CRT Video Monitor 1984 for C64 Amiga Retro Gaming Tested picture

Vintage Commodore 1702 CRT Video Monitor 1984 for C64 Amiga Retro Gaming Tested

$300.00



Commodore 64/128 RF delete picture

Commodore 64/128 RF delete

$25.00



BitBinders 1581DV Dual 3.5

BitBinders 1581DV Dual 3.5" Floppy Disk Drive for Commodore 8-Bit Computers READ

$299.00



Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA picture

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA

$10.49



Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW picture

Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW

$11.99



Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller picture

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller

$39.99