Has anyone managed to install the cryptoapi and cryptoloop modules in a Knoppix hdinstall? If they have could they please share how they did it. I have tried but I dont have a full source tree for the kernel with Knoppix. I can build the cryptoapi modules for a stock 2.4.20 kernel but thats no good.
Thanks in advance.

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Panasonic Toughbook CF-29 Vintage Computer - Not Working parts
$89.95
Vintage Microsoft Windows NT 3.51 Workstation 3.5 Floppy Big Box Complete No COA
$139.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99