-
Senior Member
registered user
I have a Pinnacle PCTV Rave card that I got for $15. It works great in XP, but when I choose to auto configure it under knoppix it finds no channels and then the system hard locks when it tries to run the tuner application.
I'm just curious if you used the auto configure settings for your pinnacle card. Mine's got a BT848akpf and the tuner is "Front end 4032 FY5 Temic 3X9 499"
(I've only tried it with knoppix 7.26.03 because I just got the card)
A picture of the card can be seen here:
http://www.matos2000.com/Cv/Tv/miro-...ages/carte.jpg
Similar Threads
-
By supermal in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-28-2005, 02:23 PM
-
By hazenmeek in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-23-2003, 05:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for 20V Battery, 7-in-1 Lightweight Stick Vacu...
$149.15