Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: SuperKaramba problem

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    40

    SuperKaramba problem

    When I want to compile SuperKaramba (./configure --with-qt-dir=/usr/share/qt3) it shows:

    checking for libjpeg... -ljpeg
    checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0) (headers and libraries) not found. Please check your installation!
    For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.

    Does anyone have similar problem?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    colorado springs, colorado
    Posts
    1,933
    apt-get qt (you might need to get the exact name of the program). I found a good bit of info at Debian

    Keep in mind that after an install you have Debian.

  3. #3
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    40

    a

    I remember that I have compiled it once, but I don't have any ide how I did it )))) I didn't get qt, and I want remaster my Knoppix with SuperKarambama, not to install it.

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    colorado springs, colorado
    Posts
    1,933
    Here's the QT homepage

    I want remaster my Knoppix with SuperKarambama, not to install it.
    It might help if I looked at what forum you posted in huh?

  5. #5
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    40

    a

    But I know that I don't have to get qt, it is installed at /usr/share/qt3/ I did it once, but I don't remember how I did it.

  6. #6
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    colorado springs, colorado
    Posts
    1,933

    Re: SuperKaramba problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Pasq

    checking for libjpeg... -ljpeg
    checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0) (headers and libraries) not found. Please check your installation!
    For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.

    Does anyone have similar problem?
    Well it would seem that your install is perhaps not right. Of course I can't say for sure. I might be way off base. Did you check the install logs as suggested in the error message you got? Sorry- those are my only guesses. I've never remasterd a Knoppix disc before. I would however suggesst that you join the mailing list. You'll have the next best thing to direct access to the developers- Klaus included. gluck

  7. #7
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    40

    a

    Is here anyone who compiled it with success ?

  8. #8
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    40

    a

    Oh sorry for my mistake, it is an error when I use ./configure, when I use it with option --with-qt-dir=/usr/share/qt3 i says that I don't have qt-mt lib, but it is in /usr/share/qt3/lib, I don't understand it.

  9. #9
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479

    Re: a

    Quote Originally Posted by Pasq
    Oh sorry for my mistake, it is an error when I use ./configure, when I use it with option --with-qt-dir=/usr/share/qt3 i says that I don't have qt-mt lib, but it is in /usr/share/qt3/lib, I don't understand it.
    You probably need a --with-qt-lib-dir or whatever it will be called it should be in the docs or even ./configure --help should give you a list of options.

  10. #10
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    40

    a

    Ok, found an error, I changed default gcc to 2.95, with gcc 3.2 it is compiled with success. Thx all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. superkaramba and log to desktop??
    By ghetto_blaster in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-13-2004, 07:29 AM
  2. Launching superkaramba problems II
    By pau in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2004, 10:21 AM
  3. launching superkaramba
    By pau in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2004, 01:41 AM
  4. SuperKaramba Install Problems
    By dirty30ex in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-23-2003, 03:51 AM
  5. superkaramba
    By dave52355 in forum General Support
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-15-2003, 03:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-832GB +128GB - 656-0122/ 656-0121 picture

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-832GB +128GB - 656-0122/ 656-0121

$69.99



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$60.00



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$545.25



EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC picture

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC

$115.00



SK hynix PC801 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 x4 Internal SSD HFS512GDE9X081N picture

SK hynix PC801 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 x4 Internal SSD HFS512GDE9X081N

$90.00



SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM picture

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM

$159.99



1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive picture

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive

$86.95



Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb

$1746.47



External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac picture

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac

$19.99



fanxiang S660 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2280 Internal SSD w/ Heatsink Gray picture

fanxiang S660 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2280 Internal SSD w/ Heatsink Gray

$120.00