Hehe. Nice. Maybe I'll try SK. I previously used Karamba on my laptop, but it is a CPU hog and this laptop already gets hotter than hell.Originally Posted by Ghandalfar
Hehe. Nice. Maybe I'll try SK. I previously used Karamba on my laptop, but it is a CPU hog and this laptop already gets hotter than hell.Originally Posted by Ghandalfar
Hello,Originally Posted by Pasq
could you explain how to do that
I'm a newbie and I have the same problem when I try to install superkaramba.
Bu tI do not understand much when you said I changed gcc 2:95 by 3.2 and then compiled?
Could you give some details???
Thxs in advance
Regards
Ludo
Before you start the compiling process as root in the console export CC=/usr/bin/gcc-2.95 and it will set the compiler in use to gcc 2.95 for that shell then you compile as you normally would.Originally Posted by Coume
Thxs
I'll try to do that and let you know if it works.
Ludo

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95
Micron MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1SG 2RX4 32GB DDR4 PC4-2666V ECC Server Memory
$199.95