Hehe. Nice. Maybe I'll try SK. I previously used Karamba on my laptop, but it is a CPU hog and this laptop already gets hotter than hell.Originally Posted by Ghandalfar
Hehe. Nice. Maybe I'll try SK. I previously used Karamba on my laptop, but it is a CPU hog and this laptop already gets hotter than hell.Originally Posted by Ghandalfar
Hello,Originally Posted by Pasq
could you explain how to do that
I'm a newbie and I have the same problem when I try to install superkaramba.
Bu tI do not understand much when you said I changed gcc 2:95 by 3.2 and then compiled?
Could you give some details???
Thxs in advance
Regards
Ludo
Before you start the compiling process as root in the console export CC=/usr/bin/gcc-2.95 and it will set the compiler in use to gcc 2.95 for that shell then you compile as you normally would.Originally Posted by Coume
Thxs
I'll try to do that and let you know if it works.
Ludo

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Tempest Laptop Cooler with Vacuum Fan, Rapid Cooling, Small, Black
$40.22
New JVSCAM Compressed Air Duster,150000RPM Electric Duster, Vacuum Cleaner & Bag
$77.23
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for 20V Battery, 7-in-1 Lightweight Stick Vacu...
$149.15