-
Re: a

Originally Posted by
Pasq
Ok, found an error, I changed default gcc to 2.95, with gcc 3.2 it is compiled with success. Thx all.
Hello,
could you explain how to do that 
I'm a newbie and I have the same problem when I try to install superkaramba.
Bu tI do not understand much when you said I changed gcc 2:95 by 3.2 and then compiled?
Could you give some details???
Thxs in advance
Regards
Ludo
Similar Threads
-
By ghetto_blaster in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-13-2004, 07:29 AM
-
By pau in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 10:21 AM
-
By pau in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 01:41 AM
-
By dirty30ex in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 03:51 AM
-
By dave52355 in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 03:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung Notebook 9 Pen Touchscreen 2-in-1 Motherboard NP930SBE-K01US
$111.19

Lot of 5 Samsung PM9B1 256GB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe SSD MZVL4256HBJD SSD
$200.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00