Hehe. Nice. Maybe I'll try SK. I previously used Karamba on my laptop, but it is a CPU hog and this laptop already gets hotter than hell.Originally Posted by Ghandalfar
Hehe. Nice. Maybe I'll try SK. I previously used Karamba on my laptop, but it is a CPU hog and this laptop already gets hotter than hell.Originally Posted by Ghandalfar
Hello,Originally Posted by Pasq
could you explain how to do that
I'm a newbie and I have the same problem when I try to install superkaramba.
Bu tI do not understand much when you said I changed gcc 2:95 by 3.2 and then compiled?
Could you give some details???
Thxs in advance
Regards
Ludo
Before you start the compiling process as root in the console export CC=/usr/bin/gcc-2.95 and it will set the compiler in use to gcc 2.95 for that shell then you compile as you normally would.Originally Posted by Coume
Thxs
I'll try to do that and let you know if it works.
Ludo

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
HGST 0F23072 Deskstar NAS 6TB SATA III 7200RPM 128MB 3.5in HDD
$84.99
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95