-
Hi,
Mike; I'm glad you found teh solution to your problem.
My PC behaves the same way, and a new knoppix CD did not help...
In addition; on hd I have multiple boot options:
booting w2k: it stalls at approx 3/4 of the progress bar, switching on /sos in boot.ini only displays ammount of memory.
booting redhat: it stalls when the X-server grid comes up.
knoppix: level2 and level3 are ok, but if I start the X-server it hangs. In textmode I can mount the hard drives, so at least I can see that the I expect to be there are there, altough I can't really tell since I'm no computer wizard...
A hint anyone? I'm getting depserate after having tried to troubleshoot a few weeks now.
later...
/F
Similar Threads
-
By cobra1122 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-03-2005, 08:17 PM
-
By downdogWoof in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-07-2005, 05:27 AM
-
By dark_mage in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 01:29 AM
-
By apoth in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-18-2004, 01:06 AM
-
By Penumbral in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-20-2004, 07:06 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-832GB +128GB - 656-0122/ 656-0121
$69.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Rocstor 1TB ROCPRO P33 SSD USB 3.0/3.1 PORTABLE DRIVE
$285.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 Storage Backup for PC Mac Laptop
$29.99