-
Junior Member
registered user
Error for wireless request "Set Encode" (8B2A) ???
I have a netgear MA311 card, I am configuring it for the fist time, I ran wlcardconfig and I get the following error message
+
+ iwconfig eth0 key ca188
Error for wireless request "Set Encode" (8B2A) :
Set failed on device eth0 ; Invalid argument.
+
etc.
Can someone PLEASE help.
-
Senior Member
registered user
I believe you need:
iwconfig eth0 key "s:ca188"
-
Junior Member
registered user
OH! BUMMMER!!!
THANKS A TON! KNOPPIX ROCKS!
Similar Threads
-
By kirpi in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-14-2004, 06:11 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 02:00 PM
-
By phillfri in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-26-2003, 01:52 AM
-
By akira28 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-02-2003, 11:52 PM
-
By iss in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-16-2003, 02:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage IDE Removable Hard Drive Mobile Rack 5.25 Bay 50-Pin Tray + Maxtor 40GB
$49.99

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage IBM Model M Keyboard 1391401 Buckling Spring PS/2 Keyboard 1988
$200.00

Vintage Apple Pro Keyboard USB Mac M7803 **Used in box
$75.00

Vintage Philips CD-RW External Drive PCRW464k47 CDRW400 Series USB 2.0 Tested
$35.00

Vintage Apple Keyboard II Model M0487 & G5431 Mouse UNTESTED AS-IS
$59.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00