-
Junior Member
registered user
Error for wireless request "Set Encode" (8B2A) ???
I have a netgear MA311 card, I am configuring it for the fist time, I ran wlcardconfig and I get the following error message
+
+ iwconfig eth0 key ca188
Error for wireless request "Set Encode" (8B2A) :
Set failed on device eth0 ; Invalid argument.
+
etc.
Can someone PLEASE help.
-
Senior Member
registered user
I believe you need:
iwconfig eth0 key "s:ca188"
-
Junior Member
registered user
OH! BUMMMER!!!
THANKS A TON! KNOPPIX ROCKS!
Similar Threads
-
By kirpi in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-14-2004, 06:11 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 02:00 PM
-
By phillfri in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-26-2003, 01:52 AM
-
By akira28 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-02-2003, 11:52 PM
-
By iss in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-16-2003, 02:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Laptop HP Hewlett Packard Pavilion N3110 Celeron 433 MHz *Please Read*
$50.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Mac System 7 Personal Upgrade Kit Apple Software 3.5” Floppy
$29.99

RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00

Vintage Apple MacDraw released 1984 User Guide (Has Wear & Tear - See Photos)
$9.99

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00