Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Donation?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5

    Donation?

    know it's April 1st, but this isn't an April fools:

    Knoppix has just saved a laptop that I was convinced was heading for the scrapheap and recovered all the data. I can't thank the community who created this enough, and I was wondering if there was a way I could donate a little to the community? I'd really like to help out but I don't have the skills to help with developement. I've just graduated £20,000 ($38,000) in debt so it won't be a lot! I'm sure I'm not the only person who'd support the project like this, so maybe there should be a paypal account for donations to help out? I've had a look at the Knoppix sites I could find and couldn't find anything.

    Thanks again everyone who's involved with this

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,516
    I "support" the comunity by helping out on this and a few other forums.
    as you i have limited funds (actually limited enough to still use my 133Mhz laptop with all of 6Ghdd), but half and hour each day i can easily donate.
    I have stopped couting how many times knoppix has helped me or one of my friends.
    it is a GREAT thing to have as a "toolbox" in the laptop bag.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2

$75.99



Glyph StudioRAID 28TB External RAID Hard Drive Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 7200RPM picture

Glyph StudioRAID 28TB External RAID Hard Drive Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 7200RPM

$300.00



Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003 picture

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003

$639.69



Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD picture

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD

$265.00



OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2  for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs picture

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs

$87.99



WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure picture

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure

$119.99



Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV picture

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV

$18.95



Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array

$55.00



Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile picture

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile

$18.49



CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go picture

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go

$75.00