Hi All...![]()
On My iBook 500 (Dual USB) its runnig : "knoppix-MiB-PPC-alpha-2e" very well .
I didnt find any problems at all.
At boot :
knoppix xserver=XFree86 module=fbdev lang=us
I hope We can see in the near future the final release.
Regards
Paolo
![]()
Hi All...![]()
On My iBook 500 (Dual USB) its runnig : "knoppix-MiB-PPC-alpha-2e" very well .
I didnt find any problems at all.
At boot :
knoppix xserver=XFree86 module=fbdev lang=us
I hope We can see in the near future the final release.
Regards
Paolo
![]()

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00