-
Boot failed
I've been trying to figure this out for a while now, I get the same error message for both Lnx-BBC and Knoppix, and both of of my machines (XP and Win9
:
Boot failed: please change disks and press a key to continue.
Do you think maybe the floppy is corrupt? I did, however get this fixed on Lnx-BBC but using a different floppy. Doesn't work with Knoppix. The CD is fine, because when I put it in that little HTML page comes up. There was no boot-en.img when I had to make the floppy disk, so I just used boot.img
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I guess its something huh.
Any help would be great, I'm pretty excited to get this working
Similar Threads
-
By Tion in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-03-2005, 08:50 PM
-
By fifaplayer in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 05:57 AM
-
By BlkBear in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 09:44 PM
-
By ibm...imsorry in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 03:12 AM
-
By hugo in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-01-2003, 08:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Unfi Security Gateway Pro
$170.00