What could we do to convince Klaus to create Knoppix CD again?, I think I am not the only one who's missing knoppix cd in new versions, maybe he will read this thread![]()
What could we do to convince Klaus to create Knoppix CD again?, I think I am not the only one who's missing knoppix cd in new versions, maybe he will read this thread![]()
Please, if someone has created a cd with some of the last versions of knoppix dvd,s, and want to share the iso, please do it, I'd appreciate that.
would be nice to release 64 bits version, whether cd or dvd
and why only 32 bits releases and not 64 ones; all os's run 64 bits today.

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
lOT OF 4 SKhynix 8GB (4 x 8GB =32GB) HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF 2R8 PC4-2133P DDR4 MEMORY
$89.00
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$151.20
Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.88