-
Junior Member
registered user
Dist upgrade removed KDE, how do I get it back?
Hi, hope someone can help me, I ran apt-get dist-upgrade, and for some reason it totally removed KDE. I've been struggling to get it to reinstall it, but it wont when I type apt-get install kde I get
kde: Depends: kdebase-audiolibs but it is not going to be installed or
kdebase3-audiolibs but it is not installable
neither of the above packages will install. and it refuses to install KDE no matter what I try doing.
I was really happy with my system till this happened, I thought running dist upgrade was suppose to update your system not remove huge chunks of it.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By charon in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 01:25 PM
-
By naoliv in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-08-2004, 02:16 PM
-
By smittybomb in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-31-2003, 09:39 PM
-
By vesselinpeev in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2003, 09:03 PM
-
By warpedmind in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 03-01-2003, 07:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

LOT OF 15 Samsung 8GB DDR4-2933 ECC RDIMM 1Rx8 M393A1K43DB1-CVFBY 120GB
$529.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

SK Hynix 2 x 8GB DDR5 RAM 5600 MHz
$149.99