Go to this thread. It has a good how-to to see your windows partitions
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3260
I have recently HDD installed Knoppix, and I am impressed. However, I am unable to access my Windows partition as 'knoppix'. When I try to, it claims that "You do not have access rights to this location". The partition is correctly mounted as root, and can be accessed by root. However, a 'normal' user is unable to.
I would greatly appreciate any help in this matter.
Go to this thread. It has a good how-to to see your windows partitions
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3260
Please tell me how you installed Knoppix with windows 98. DId you use lilo or GRUB?

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Western Digital PC SN740 256GB M.2 2280 NVMe Internal SSD (SDDPNQD-256G)
$32.99
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99
SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00