--Does the machine freeze up entirely? If so, I suggest you get yourself a copy of memtest86 and see if you have bad RAM.
Originally Posted by kjkostuk
When installing Knoppix on my hard drive I get the following error:
<1> Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual addresss 00000094.
The machine I am trying to install this on is a PPro 200MHz with 128MB of memory. I am installing this on a 6GB drive with 1GB allocated to swap.
Any help on indentifying the source of the problem would be appreciated.
--Does the machine freeze up entirely? If so, I suggest you get yourself a copy of memtest86 and see if you have bad RAM.
Originally Posted by kjkostuk
BTW, 1Gig is way too much swap. Cut this in half at least.

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77