-
Junior Member
registered user
please explain in detail for idiot (me) how to pptp vpn
I'm still really new to linux and cannot figure out how to setup a pptp vpn. all the literature I've read so far talks like I know something about it. everything has talked about some config or script file I have to edit but nothing tells me which one or where it's located. I also think that would answer several of the vpn questions that are asked cause many people ask similar questions but nobody answers. I need it in plain english cause I'm a windows native
and I'm trying to prove to all the guys at work that I can do anything with my knoppix that they can do with windows and connecting to a remote location has got me stumped.
Similar Threads
-
By BubbaCola in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-15-2004, 09:40 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-10-2004, 05:06 AM
-
By alejo in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-31-2003, 06:09 PM
-
By Adeel in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-11-2003, 05:23 AM
-
By estranged in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-22-2003, 07:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage 1988 Apple MAC SE/30 Computer M5119 Logic, Analog & PSU Recapped
$850.00

🔥 Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS �
$309.00

Vintage 2000 MICROSOFT Intellimouse Explorer Optical Technology - Original Box
$59.99

Vintage computer AMD K6-2 300 MHz 96 MB ram No HDD/No OS
$79.99

Lot 4 untested Vintage Motherboard 2 IBM 1 NCR AND 1 8086
$150.00

2004 HHKB Pro 1 PD-KB300 PFU Keyboard US Topre RARE Vintage READ DESCRIPTION
$370.00

Vintage RAM Lot DDR SDRAM Mixed Memory PC2100 PC133 Kingston Centon Untested
$55.00

Vintage Intel i486 DX 33MHz CPU (A80486DX-33 / SX419) – Excellent Condition
$44.99

Peripheral Vision VINTAGE EDUMATE LIGHT PEN Atati 800/400 & COMMODORE 64 Unteste
$79.90

Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99