Well, I decided to install Knoppix on a spare HD and I got something like this error: error from mount, no mount target. This error came right when the system was copying the files to the hd. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Well, I decided to install Knoppix on a spare HD and I got something like this error: error from mount, no mount target. This error came right when the system was copying the files to the hd. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Strangely enough, I just kept trying it, and it worked...
Computers freak me out sometimes![]()

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98