Has anyone been able to get an experimental kernel working? I am wondering if it is worth the effort, or if I should just wait the six months until 2.6 comes out.
I need a 2.5 kernel for the battery monitoring stuff on my laptop to work. I reached this conclusion after speaking to several other people who have the same laptop (Dell 2650).
Thanks for any help, assuming that it helpful...

One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit
$44.99
LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold
$749.99
Vintage IBM Syst 370 MST Boards Lot Of 5 Heavily Populated IBM 22 Alu Can Chips
$89.00
Vintage IBM XT 5160 PC Computer 640KB RAM with Expansions (Powers On As Is)
$350.00
IBM Aptiva E5D Intel Pentium II 400MHz 64MB RAM No HDD Vintage Computer 2139E5D
$219.99
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93