I've just written a post about how to detect and mount a 6-in-1 USB multi-card reader (for Compactflash, Smartmedia / x-Media, SD/MMC and Sony Memorystick), without recompiling the kernel, at this thread in the Tips & Tricks forum .
unfortunately no:
CFC *does work* with mount /dev/sda1 /mnt/test
yet I don't know how the others (especially the MMC) can be mounted... but I think it is sdc1 because of
scsi_info /dev/sdc
Interestingly,Code:scsi_info /dev/sdc SCSI_ID="0,0,2" MODEL="IC USB Storage-MMC" FW_REV="301b"
cdrecord -scanbus
How can I make MMC show up here instead of CFC?Code:Cdrecord 2.01a14 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) Copyright (C) 1995-2003 Jörg Schilling Linux sg driver version: 3.1.24 Using libscg version 'schily-0.7' scsibus0: 0,0,0 0) 'SONY ' 'CD-RW CRX140E ' '1.0n' Removable CD-ROM 0,1,0 1) * 0,2,0 2) * 0,3,0 3) * 0,4,0 4) * 0,5,0 5) * 0,6,0 6) * 0,7,0 7) * scsibus1: 1,0,0 100) 'IC ' 'USB Storage-CFC ' '301b' Removable Disk 1,1,0 101) * 1,2,0 102) * 1,3,0 103) * 1,4,0 104) * 1,5,0 105) * 1,6,0 106) * 1,7,0 107) *
I've just written a post about how to detect and mount a 6-in-1 USB multi-card reader (for Compactflash, Smartmedia / x-Media, SD/MMC and Sony Memorystick), without recompiling the kernel, at this thread in the Tips & Tricks forum .

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$79.99
Intel Core i7-6700 Processor (3.40 GHz, 4 Cores, LGA 1151) - SR2L2
$34.99
Intel Core i7-4790 3.6 GHz 4th Gen 4 Cores 8 Threads Desktop CPU SR1QF
$39.95
Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00