-
Lost all modules from Kcontrol/Kinfo center for Root User
I have Knoppix 3.2 installed on HD for some time now and suddenly I no longer have access to the setup modules from Kcontrol nor kinfo will display any for Root user. I can still access each module individually from setup popup menu. I am a newbie, I don't know how to get the setup modules displayed back on these applications. My Knoppix user can display them normally. I don't see anything comparing the menu editor properties for these apps. Please help me regain the Kcontrol module display again.
Thanks in advance
ichoeff
Similar Threads
-
By spacedude89 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-11-2005, 09:51 AM
-
By sakiZ in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-31-2004, 03:40 AM
-
By NewGuy in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-25-2004, 02:59 AM
-
By h00man in forum The Lounge
Replies: 18
Last Post: 09-19-2004, 11:16 AM
-
By zuzo in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-21-2003, 05:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99