-
Junior Member
registered user
sndconfig 0.7 doesn't work!
I can't get sndconfig 0.7 to work! I have a ESS soundcard on my laptop wich is not PnP.. When I get to the soundcard list and try to selecto one, the program quits without any warning!
But it doesn't work on my PIII desktop also.. My Sound Blaster Live is detected, but if I try and go to the sound card list menu, the program aborts when I make a selection...
I'm still using old 0.69 version binary from Feb 2003 Knoppix release..
-
Senior Member
registered user
Is there no way you can get the 6-6-03 release? It really has changed alot since Feb.
Similar Threads
-
By Schopenhauer101 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-18-2005, 12:09 PM
-
By bela in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-11-2005, 05:22 PM
-
By scruffyeagle in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-22-2004, 11:20 PM
-
By teststrips in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-14-2003, 02:13 AM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-01-2003, 08:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72