Is there no way you can get the 6-6-03 release? It really has changed alot since Feb.
I can't get sndconfig 0.7 to work! I have a ESS soundcard on my laptop wich is not PnP.. When I get to the soundcard list and try to selecto one, the program quits without any warning!
But it doesn't work on my PIII desktop also.. My Sound Blaster Live is detected, but if I try and go to the sound card list menu, the program aborts when I make a selection...
I'm still using old 0.69 version binary from Feb 2003 Knoppix release..
Is there no way you can get the 6-6-03 release? It really has changed alot since Feb.

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Netac 512GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6 Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/MAC
$73.00