Is there no way you can get the 6-6-03 release? It really has changed alot since Feb.
I can't get sndconfig 0.7 to work! I have a ESS soundcard on my laptop wich is not PnP.. When I get to the soundcard list and try to selecto one, the program quits without any warning!
But it doesn't work on my PIII desktop also.. My Sound Blaster Live is detected, but if I try and go to the sound card list menu, the program aborts when I make a selection...
I'm still using old 0.69 version binary from Feb 2003 Knoppix release..
Is there no way you can get the 6-6-03 release? It really has changed alot since Feb.

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari 1200xl Original ROM And MMU set
$20.00