-
Instal to HD Help
I'm a n00b when it comes to Linux and I have a question. I am currently running Knoppix from a CD and its really slow. I like the interface and I want to run it more often but its too darn slow; is there a way to instal it to the hard drive? Please help me out, thanks
Similar Threads
-
By kamal in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 12:30 PM
-
By evilkat in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By delpenn in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 05:22 PM
-
By dutch noob in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 12
Last Post: 01-25-2004, 01:47 AM
-
By The Fader in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 04:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

32GB KIT - 2x SK Hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 SODIMM Laptop Memory RAM
$99.99

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Crucial Laptop Ram 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT16G4SFRA32A
$119.99

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00