Is there no way you can get the 6-6-03 release? It really has changed alot since Feb.
I can't get sndconfig 0.7 to work! I have a ESS soundcard on my laptop wich is not PnP.. When I get to the soundcard list and try to selecto one, the program quits without any warning!
But it doesn't work on my PIII desktop also.. My Sound Blaster Live is detected, but if I try and go to the sound card list menu, the program aborts when I make a selection...
I'm still using old 0.69 version binary from Feb 2003 Knoppix release..
Is there no way you can get the 6-6-03 release? It really has changed alot since Feb.

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
WD Blue 500GB 3D NAND 2.5” SATA III SSD
$40.00
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
SANDISK ULTRA 3D NAND 1TB SSD SATA III 6 GB/S 2.5" /7 (SDSSDH3-1T02)
$138.56
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00