Well, they only got 1-2 more MB on a CD for the extra ports and all that you want. I cant wait till I know enough to attempt my own version of knoppix.![]()
L J
Well, they only got 1-2 more MB on a CD for the extra ports and all that you want. I cant wait till I know enough to attempt my own version of knoppix.![]()
L J

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts
$71.95
Lot of 64 Apple II IIe IIc 5.25” Floppy Disk Games Software Utilities Vintage
$39.00
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh 1994 Untested
$28.49
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99