-
Hi klaus2008! 
The new install codes you suggested also installed without any issues, & starts, but now there's a new error.
From the root Terminal, this is now what i get:
Code:
root@Microknoppix:/home/knoppix# hashcat -a 0 -d 2 -m 2500 /home/knoppix/Downloads/HASHES/HASH.hccapx /home/knoppix/password.lst
hashcat (v4.1.0) starting...
: CommandLine Error: Option 'limited-coverage-experimental' registered more than once!
LLVM ERROR: inconsistency in registered CommandLine options
root@Microknoppix:/home/knoppix#
I'm not sure if it's because I installed, & uninstalled Hashcat a few times, or if it's due to installing pocl, & messa together without uninstalling pocl, or whatever. I have no idea what to do. 
I'm still on Knoppix 8.1 64bit... haven't set up 8.2 on the USB yet.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

LOT of 50 – Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 10GBASE-SR SFP+ Transceiver 10-2415-03
$180.00

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C3650-12X48UQ-L 48 Port UPOE 4x 10G SFP+ Switch
$175.00