Sounds normal to me- hit the spacebar the next time it blanks.
Hi
I am trying to install 3.2 on a single HDD PC, installing over Mandrake. I get to about 50% of copying files when the monitor goes blank. The computer keeps procesing for a couple more minutes and then goes quiet. I have tried leaving it for a while but nothing happens. If I reboot (without the Knoppix disk) I go into the Mandrake boot manager - no Knoppix. I have tried this 3 times to no avail - any ideas?
Thanks
Karl
Sounds normal to me- hit the spacebar the next time it blanks.

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00
6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$195.00
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00