-
FAX (TELECOPY) Ability missing in Knoppix_(vers7.2...and others?)?
I have searched ability to send and receive "Telecopies" in knoppix_7.2.
I found no program. Nevertheless the "search function" about "*fax" gave q lot of
informations...not directly udeful.
On the Web I found "Hylafax and its FronEnd_AVANTfax".
The debian programms proposed are incompatible with k7.2 (and another knx_versions.
There exist "*.tar.gz" solutions. But I do'nt know the usage of such forms.
If not forgotten Knoppix_5 was proposing "FAX"...I am not very sure!
Thanks for suggestions.
knp
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

CISCO SFP-10G-SR V03 10-2415-03 NEW SEALED
$39.99

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Genuine Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR SFP+ Transceiver NEW
$19.99

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

Cisco Meraki OEM MA-SFP-1GB-LX10 1000Base-LX 1GbE SFP Module 1310nm 10km SMF LC
$95.00