-
FAX (TELECOPY) Ability missing in Knoppix_(vers7.2...and others?)?
I have searched ability to send and receive "Telecopies" in knoppix_7.2.
I found no program. Nevertheless the "search function" about "*fax" gave q lot of
informations...not directly udeful.
On the Web I found "Hylafax and its FronEnd_AVANTfax".
The debian programms proposed are incompatible with k7.2 (and another knx_versions.
There exist "*.tar.gz" solutions. But I do'nt know the usage of such forms.
If not forgotten Knoppix_5 was proposing "FAX"...I am not very sure!
Thanks for suggestions.
knp
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore Portable SX-64 Color Computer User’s Guide Sealed/Taped in Plastic Bag
$199.99

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

COMMODORE 250466 REPLICA BUILD | NTSC | VIC-II KAWARI | NEW CHIPS
$379.99

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99

Vtg 128 / 64 Commodore 1541-II Computer Disk Drive in Box 5.25 Floppy (Working)
$89.99

Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

COMMODORE 250466 REPLICA BUILD | NTSC | VIC-II KAWARI | NEW CHIPS | #2
$379.99