-
FAX (TELECOPY) Ability missing in Knoppix_(vers7.2...and others?)?
I have searched ability to send and receive "Telecopies" in knoppix_7.2.
I found no program. Nevertheless the "search function" about "*fax" gave q lot of
informations...not directly udeful.
On the Web I found "Hylafax and its FronEnd_AVANTfax".
The debian programms proposed are incompatible with k7.2 (and another knx_versions.
There exist "*.tar.gz" solutions. But I do'nt know the usage of such forms.
If not forgotten Knoppix_5 was proposing "FAX"...I am not very sure!
Thanks for suggestions.
knp
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97

IBM System X3650 M3 Server Xeon E5620 2.4 GHz 16 GB Ram Raid M5015 No OS No HDD
$87.96

IBM 00FN709 X3850 X6 Compute Book 3837 Barebone
$114.99