Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: How do I change the colour and font of the window Title bar in Knoppix?

Threaded View

  1. #1

    How do I change the colour and font of the window Title bar in Knoppix?

    I'm booting Knoppix 7.7.1 from a USB stick, and the Title bar on the selected
    window is rather indistinct. It's a sort of light grey clear-looking Title bar,
    containing text that has an outline appearance, the outline of which is a sort
    of pale white.

    My humble questions are:

    1. How can I change this to a more conventional blue Title bar, with white text?

    2. How can I view other Title bar colours and fonts that I can choose from, and
    how do I make the system use those?

    3. How do I make the changes persist over subsequent boots?

    Thanks.
    Last edited by winger9; 07-22-2017 at 08:37 PM. Reason: changed some wording

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell PERC H755 3KDWX 8GB 12Gb SAS RAID Controller With Battery & Cables picture

Dell PERC H755 3KDWX 8GB 12Gb SAS RAID Controller With Battery & Cables

$949.99



Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004 picture

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004

$649.99



EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD picture

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD

$239.99



Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD picture

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD

$265.00



G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver picture

G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver

$299.99



MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00 picture

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00

$1619.19



Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller picture

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller

$64.99



LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US picture

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US

$125.98



Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board picture

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board

$300.00



Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204 picture

Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204

$24.97