-
FAX (TELECOPY) Ability missing in Knoppix_(vers7.2...and others?)?
I have searched ability to send and receive "Telecopies" in knoppix_7.2.
I found no program. Nevertheless the "search function" about "*fax" gave q lot of
informations...not directly udeful.
On the Web I found "Hylafax and its FronEnd_AVANTfax".
The debian programms proposed are incompatible with k7.2 (and another knx_versions.
There exist "*.tar.gz" solutions. But I do'nt know the usage of such forms.
If not forgotten Knoppix_5 was proposing "FAX"...I am not very sure!
Thanks for suggestions.
knp
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX 5 SERVER RHF0382US-R1 for PC x86 AMD 64 INTEL 64 30 Day
$188.24

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$125.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$215.25

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99