I'm running live knoppix 7.7.1 on a usb stick. I'd like to change the
appearance of the Title bar at the top of all Windows because I don't like the
appearance you get as standard. That is a very light bluey grey (or maybe it's
just grey) background, with watery white-with-outline text that you can hardly
see.
I'd like to change the Title bar to say a sky blue (or a bit darker) background,
with maybe black or white text, or at least a text colour that shows up.
Could you tell me how I do that please?
The window manager is Metacity, and the desktop environment is LXDE. I've tried
running lxappearance but this doen't change the Title bar appearance.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
$600.00
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00