-
How do I change the Title bar appearance in live knoppix 7.7.1?
I'm running live knoppix 7.7.1 on a usb stick. I'd like to change the
appearance of the Title bar at the top of all Windows because I don't like the
appearance you get as standard. That is a very light bluey grey (or maybe it's
just grey) background, with watery white-with-outline text that you can hardly
see.
I'd like to change the Title bar to say a sky blue (or a bit darker) background,
with maybe black or white text, or at least a text colour that shows up.
Could you tell me how I do that please?
The window manager is Metacity, and the desktop environment is LXDE. I've tried
running lxappearance but this doen't change the Title bar appearance.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-6950X Extreme Edition 3.0GHz Processor SR2PA LGA2011 10 Core CPU
$162.95

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$150.00

Intel Core i5-12400 Processor SRL4V
$115.00