Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: ADSL VPN connection (PPTP)

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1

    ADSL VPN connection (PPTP)

    Hi.
    Complete newbie here..

    I have an external ADSL modem connected via a NIC to my PC. On Windows I create a VPN connection (PPTP) to it, how can I do the same on Knoppix?

    Thanks.
    p.s.
    Knoppix rules! Just ran it for the first time and I couldn't believe how well it worked. Just no network yet...

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2
    I have the same question above.

    I still don't know how to connect to my ADSL ISP using Knoppix, since my ISP demands a VPN connection. In Windows XP I get a VPN dialog box where I can put my login and password in order to connect to my ISP, and I don't know how to do it in Knoppix.

    Please, help!

Similar Threads

  1. Logon to ADSL Connection
    By jamesbrown in forum Networking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-16-2005, 10:23 PM
  2. ADSL connection doesn't run on startup
    By sunpascal in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-18-2004, 04:23 AM
  3. ADSL connection.
    By Ganon_Dwarf in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-17-2004, 03:16 PM
  4. Need help configuring my ADSL connection
    By raananan in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2004, 03:18 PM
  5. Networking VPN via PPTP connection using PPoA
    By raid517 in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-30-2003, 08:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR picture

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR

$95.20



Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working picture

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working

$149.99



Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038ML-H8TRF *No Blade Servers* picture

Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038ML-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*

$134.99



Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric picture

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric

$174.99



Supermicro 4U 32x 3.5 Bays 4-Nodes | 8x E5-2660 v3 2.6Ghz | 64gb RAM | 9207-8i picture

Supermicro 4U 32x 3.5 Bays 4-Nodes | 8x E5-2660 v3 2.6Ghz | 64gb RAM | 9207-8i

$699.99



DELL POWEREDGE FC640 Server FHH8V W/×2 Intel Xeon Gold 6142,0KHKN5. *READ⬇* picture

DELL POWEREDGE FC640 Server FHH8V W/×2 Intel Xeon Gold 6142,0KHKN5. *READ⬇*

$130.00



NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER picture

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER

$1499.97



Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays picture

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays

$799.99



ASUS Blade Server LAN Web Remote Management KVM Module Chip IPMI 2.0 ASMB9-iKVM picture

ASUS Blade Server LAN Web Remote Management KVM Module Chip IPMI 2.0 ASMB9-iKVM

$49.99



NEW Cisco UCSB-5108-AC2 Blade Server Chassis 8 Slot 6RU Chassis 4 X PSU - DW picture

NEW Cisco UCSB-5108-AC2 Blade Server Chassis 8 Slot 6RU Chassis 4 X PSU - DW

$599.40