-
ADSL VPN connection (PPTP)
Hi.
Complete newbie here..
I have an external ADSL modem connected via a NIC to my PC. On Windows I create a VPN connection (PPTP) to it, how can I do the same on Knoppix?
Thanks.
p.s.
Knoppix rules! Just ran it for the first time and I couldn't believe how well it worked. Just no network yet...
-
I have the same question above.
I still don't know how to connect to my ADSL ISP using Knoppix, since my ISP demands a VPN connection. In Windows XP I get a VPN dialog box where I can put my login and password in order to connect to my ISP, and I don't know how to do it in Knoppix.
Please, help!
Similar Threads
-
By jamesbrown in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 10:23 PM
-
By sunpascal in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 04:23 AM
-
By Ganon_Dwarf in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-17-2004, 03:16 PM
-
By raananan in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 03:18 PM
-
By raid517 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-30-2003, 08:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple iMac G3 “Sorry, no beige.” Wristwatch – Two Original Bands
$249.95

Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple M7886 Power Mac G4 Cube 450MHz 64MB 20GB
$299.99

Vintage APPLE KEYBOARD II & DESKTOP BUS MOUSE Macintosh M0487 M2706 UNTESTED
$59.95

Apple Computer Keychain Vtg Mac OS Smile Face Rainbow Acrylic Promo Advertising
$19.06

Rare Vintage Apple Computer Promo Set Rainbow Logo Towel Polo Shirt Report Pad
$199.99

Vintage Apple iBook Clamshell Graphite 466MHz 60GB HD 128 Ram OS 9 & 10
$350.00

Apple Vintage Joystick for Apple IIe IIc Computer Controller A2M2002
$72.50

Apple IIe Vintage Home Computer Model A2S2064 w/ Power Cord
$120.02