Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: ADSL VPN connection (PPTP)

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1

    ADSL VPN connection (PPTP)

    Hi.
    Complete newbie here..

    I have an external ADSL modem connected via a NIC to my PC. On Windows I create a VPN connection (PPTP) to it, how can I do the same on Knoppix?

    Thanks.
    p.s.
    Knoppix rules! Just ran it for the first time and I couldn't believe how well it worked. Just no network yet...

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2
    I have the same question above.

    I still don't know how to connect to my ADSL ISP using Knoppix, since my ISP demands a VPN connection. In Windows XP I get a VPN dialog box where I can put my login and password in order to connect to my ISP, and I don't know how to do it in Knoppix.

    Please, help!

Similar Threads

  1. Logon to ADSL Connection
    By jamesbrown in forum Networking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-16-2005, 10:23 PM
  2. ADSL connection doesn't run on startup
    By sunpascal in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-18-2004, 04:23 AM
  3. ADSL connection.
    By Ganon_Dwarf in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-17-2004, 03:16 PM
  4. Need help configuring my ADSL connection
    By raananan in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2004, 03:18 PM
  5. Networking VPN via PPTP connection using PPoA
    By raid517 in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-30-2003, 08:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1

$52.99



SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE picture

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE

$214.99



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...

$30.00



M2 2280 PCIe 4.0 solid-state drive high-speed storage device 1080P RO 2TB NGFF picture

M2 2280 PCIe 4.0 solid-state drive high-speed storage device 1080P RO 2TB NGFF

$99.00



Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A picture

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A

$44.99



Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot

$1090.00



2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON picture

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON

$28.80



M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health picture

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health

$35.99



128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos picture

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos

$97.60



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive

$39.99