-
I have the same question above.
I still don't know how to connect to my ADSL ISP using Knoppix, since my ISP demands a VPN connection. In Windows XP I get a VPN dialog box where I can put my login and password in order to connect to my ISP, and I don't know how to do it in Knoppix.
Please, help!
Similar Threads
-
By jamesbrown in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 10:23 PM
-
By sunpascal in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 04:23 AM
-
By Ganon_Dwarf in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-17-2004, 03:16 PM
-
By raananan in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 03:18 PM
-
By raid517 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-30-2003, 08:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

GRAPHIC SHOP - Atari 400/800 XL/XE - Antic
$36.00

GORF Atari/Roklan 400/800 Cartridge Brand New In Box
$48.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Atari 1200xl Original ROM And MMU set
$20.00