-
Senior Member
registered user
Help! Can't su knoppix in chrooted files system.
It says-
Sorry, sudo must be setuid root.
But I am root and I'm using su knoppix. I thought I could set a root passwd as you normally would and so I used passwd root. Then this trouble started and I can't become knoppix anymore. What should I do to fix it?
Should I maybe replace /etc passwd passwd~ shadow.passwd and sudoers with the original files from the cd? Any other files that might have been changed when I ran passwd root?
Similar Threads
-
By phdzg in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-08-2005, 11:46 PM
-
By rahtz in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-06-2004, 10:23 PM
-
By Aleu in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 12
Last Post: 09-02-2004, 09:26 PM
-
By purplehaze in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-25-2003, 06:54 PM
-
By VeeDubb in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-21-2003, 06:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver
$299.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00