-
anyone know what this error means? (usb modem installation)
I'm trying to install my speedtouch usb modem and get these errors when I type 'make install':
'cannot create regular file' and 'read only file'.
I think this is because I don't have the required permissions. I typed 'su' to log in as a super user. Is this the correct way to do this?
Similar Threads
-
By joralo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-26-2005, 05:48 AM
-
By ganbaru in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-11-2004, 09:14 AM
-
By perpo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 08:41 PM
-
By ehsan in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-04-2003, 12:27 AM
-
By gtgoku in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-28-2003, 11:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung Chromebook 11.6" Intel Celeron Chrome OS Gray (Charger Inc)
$22.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

Samsung Book Cover Keyboard Slim Black, Antimicrobial, English QWERTY EF-DT730
$55.00

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99